quarta-feira, dezembro 20, 2006

The most wanted english version

After piles and piles of letters asking for an English version, after so many complains from my best friends all around this Europe, here it is.

“The big official opening post of the east pilgrim in English”

Is just not the same to write in English… Somehow the English versions will be always smaller than the Portuguese ones. Less vocabulary, means less adjectives, less imagination, with your mother tongue is always another story. I will give my best!

Just following all the thousands of readers’ wishes, I will try to keep it update and all the new posts in Portuguese translated to English as soon as possible…

Of course that, in return, I want to receive all your feedback. Whatever they are silly or deep, is in your comments that I earn the motivation to keep writing it in English.

Christmas wishes to all of you…

Sem comentários: